lunes, 19 de enero de 2009

Cable Onda vs Sky

Re: [americans_in_panama] Cable Onda Better?

Several times I have seen complaints in this forum, over Cable Onda. I am not surprised. I started a relationship with them in late 2001 for Cable Modem (Internet service). I ended said relationship in early 2002 after eternal and infinite complaints that were never satisfactorily resolved. I vowed to them that they would never again see a single dollar coming from my pocket. I have kept my word. That is the most perverse company, in terms of customer care, in the whole planet. There is no possible way that Cable & Wireless or Sky TV or any other company can screw up the way they do. Believe me, whatever frustration you may get from any of those companies, it's paradise compared to Cable Onda. If it ever came to be that Cable Onda is the only company offering Internet, telephony or paid TV, I would rather join a monastery with vows of silence before contracting again Cable Onda.

Jaime Raúl.

2009/1/13 Henry <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/americans_in_panama/message//group/americans_in_panama/post?postID=MZOvCWB_tU3uR1AEyfrK9lqMtdW5LtfRBtwqXI0Lgzi8ev19wQU_YuIJ5AM2XLV5eruNeRcbRnH1cwOK>

If you cancel your account you will lose the signup fee you paid to
Sky, and get even worse service. When we started with Cable Onda over
5 years ago, there were 6 English language news channels. There is now
one. They have bumped the price from $32.00 to $54.00. They have no
programming channel, so you have to surf channels to find something to
watch. Two of the channels that usually have English programs have
non-working SAP, so if you normally have your TV set to SAP, as I do,
when you land on one of those channels, you have to reset the TV to
Stereo or Mono to hear the audio. This is a PITA on the Sony Bravia we
have. Curiously, SAP functions just fine on several channels that
NEVER broadcast in English. Once or twice a month, we have no channels
at all for (usually) short periods.

I predict you will not be a happy camper if you switch from Sky to
Cable Onda.

Henry

--- In http://groups.yahoo.com/group/americans_in_panama/message//group/americans_in_panama/post?postID=enkt0RJgd0tRwyxlmpNO6eLTjmvarEWvk4oNT_OSxRfbBy6u_X41U6rhL367ac3t3mReOpQ2-Gr_7INY1RbbqiVgsH9I7qRCcaak, John Williams
<jdwms51@...> wrote:
>
> Have any of you had problems with the Sky billing department? It
seems that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. I
will cancel my account before paying $25 that I do not owe. Will Cable
Onda be any better?
>
John
>

No hay comentarios: